Something I've always wanted to take part in as a photographer is a styled wedding shoot. Well that finally happened and I couldn't be more excited to show ya'll. Thanks to Delighted Events, myself and several other photographers were able to shoot with two themes: French Country and Jewel Tones. I have a TON to show, but I won't overload you with both shoots at once.
Not a single detail was missed with everything that was put together by these artist. If you see something you like, I will have all of the vendors listed below for your information.
I am also pleased to announce that I will be taking brides for 2018! If you or someone you know is planning for a small, intimate wedding you can reach out to me by cell or email for more information!
- Planner: Delighted Events @delighted.events
- Dress and accessories: Shades of White @shadesofwhitebridal
- Hair Makeup: Sunny Hair and Makeup @sunnyhairandmakeup
- Florals: Petal Society @petalsociety
- Cake: Ever So Sweet @eversosweetcakery
- Décor & Stylists: Pause Event Stylists @pauseeventstylists
- Calligraphy: Chauncey Calligraphy & Design @chaunceycalligraphyanddesign
- Lindsay Mumford (French Country Model)